Double Trouble Jacket
Give your baby boy multiple styling options with the reversible Columbia Infant Double Trouble Down Jacket. Both sides are treated with an Omni-Shield DWR coating that resists liquids as well as other stains, meaning less laundry for you.
- Comfortable and versatile jacket for little adventurers
- Polyester face fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Fleece lining offers exceptional next to skin comfort
- DWR treatment fights off stains and moisture
- Microtemp insulation traps heat for cold winter days
- Fixed hood traps extra heat and blocks out driving wind
- Item #COL02HQ
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] 100% polyester microfleece
- 100g Microtemp XF II
- Center Back Length
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2014
Perfect for your little one
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I recently gave this to me 6 month old Nephew. I got the size 6-12m and it fits him very well. I am impressed by the quality of the kids garments that Columbia makes. Sure it is not a Patagonia puffy, but you can buy 2 of these for the price of one Patagonia puffy. That is important when you remember your little one will not be so little a year from now. So why spend more on something that they will outgrow in just a few months. This jacket is very warm and he loves wearing it outside when the temps drop. I also love that the jacket is reversible. The nylon shell is great and and the DWR coating helps to keep stains from penetrating the nylon. The fleece is cozy and feels great to the touch. But when you decide it is time for a chance of scenery you can flip the jacket inside out and the fleece can be worn on the outside. This is great for people who are fashion conscious and don't want their little one seen wearing the same layer everyday. For the money I think you are hard pressed to find a better jacket.