Why We Like The Columbia Arctic Blast II Jacket
Keeping our little ones comfortable on the mountain goes a long way in the overall success of the day. The Columbia Arctic Blast II Jacket is here to help and features a waterproof and insulated design so we can play all day and stay comfortable. Thermarator insulation keeps us warm, while a waterproof fabric blocks out all snow and moisture from getting our underlayers wet. A powder skirt with a silicone gripper keeps the snow from coming into our jacket when we take a spill, and a faux fur-lined hood adds comfort and style. Lastly, two hand and two internal pockets give us storage options for our essentials.
- Warm and waterproof jacket for fun in the snow
- Synthetic Thermarator insulation keeps us warm
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out of our jacket
- Faux fur lined hood is warm and stylish
- Hand pockets and internal pockets secure our essentials
- Item #COLZBZ7
- [face fabric] Hydra Cloth 3000 (100% nylon), [lining] 100% nylon
- Thermarator (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- faux fur lined, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal media
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help