Leave the Lycra at home.
For adventurous trail missions and everyday commutes where laid-back comfort is key, toss on the Club Ride Men's Detour Jersey. The Detour pairs the Western-inspired style of your favorite plaid button-ups with the moisture-wicking capabilities of a more technical riding jersey. UPF 50 ensures protection from searing UV rays, especially when you're riding across exposed swaths of trail where you'd normally fry to a crisp.
Stretch-woven fabric keeps you moving freely and riding quickly without overheating, even on those scorching summer days. The fabric lining is dimpled throughout, which pulls sweat over a wider surface area to speed up the evaporative process. Mesh underarm and side panels channel airflow over your body, keeping your body temperature from skyrocketing in warmer conditions. Moreover, there's a single patch chest pocket and concealed-zip side pocket for storing everyday essentials and riding accessories.
- Western shirt upgraded for trail riding and commuting
- Stretch-woven fabric wicks moisture and flexes freely
- Dimpled shirt lining facilitates quick-drying comfort
- Mesh underarm and side panels for active ventilation
- UPF 50 ensures protection from scorching UV rays
- Zippered rear pocket for carrying riding essentials
- RideLight reflective accents pop in low lighting
- Comfort fit is relaxed to keep you moving freely
- Item #CLB0043
- Q & A
Club Ride Detour Jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ride in the South West with temperatures hitting the century mark throughout the summer. I was shopping for a light weight jersey to wear that would not add to heat. This jersey is light and the next best thing to wearing nothing.