Why We Like The Clarks Desert Trek Quilted Shoe
The quilted version of a Clarks classic first introduced in the 1970s, the Desert Trek Quilted Shoe replaces the original's suede leather with synthetic mesh uppers and a bungee toggle while retaining a version of the center seam and leather lace wing that have defined this shoe's look for roughly half a century.
- New take on an old Clarks classic
- Quilted synthetic uppers add padding and styling
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushion for comfort
- Rubber crepe outsoles for casual wear
- Item #CLAZ05C
- Upper Material
- quilted textile
- slip-on with adjustable toggle fastenings
- rubber crepe
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help