Why We Like The Southside 3.0 Shoe
We like a shoe that can be casually worn both on and off the bike in style. The Southside 3.0 Shoe is designed as a street-style sneaker to keep you looking stylish while providing a powerful pedal stroke. The outsole is constructed with Panaracer vulcanized rubber that ensures no-slip grip for great traction and durability, while the midsole features a rigid PowerPlate nylon shank for added comfort and power. The upper material is abrasion-resistant and water-repellent, providing high-quality protection and allowing your shoe to dry quickly in the case of rain.
- Street-style sneaker designed for efficiency on and off pedals
- Water-repellent and quick-drying upper material ensures extra comfort
- Panaracer vulcanized rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Asymmetrical heel provides pedal protection
- Item #CRMS051
- Upper Material
- [upper] 1050D Cordura, [backing] PU
- PowerPlate nylon shank
- Panaracer vulcanized rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help