Why We Like The Chrome Kursk Trail Shoe
Chrome’s Kursk Trail Shoe is an urban bike sneaker transformed with off-road technologies to transition from the pavement to rocky dirt trails seamlessly. The vulcanized Panaracer rubber compound and TR exo-tread sole ensure we have the grip we need for any terrain, while the strategically placed suede overlays add protection and long-lasting durability.
- An urban bike shoe updated for trail and dirt performance
- Suede and mesh upper offer superior breathability and comfort
- TR exo-tread sole delivers superior grip on any terrain
- Roomy toe box eliminates discomfort in the front of the foot
- PowerPlate nylon shank efficiency transfers power to the pedal
- Lace bungee keeps loose laces from catching in our bike
- Item #CRMS05H
- Upper Material
- mesh, suede
- contoured support insole
- panaracer ruber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, cross country, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help