Select Style & Size
Carbon Aero Road Bar
Cervelo's carbon construction is known for its stiffness where you need it, and compliance where you crave just a bit of give, so its a no-brainer when it comes to the cockpit that you'd want to employ a bit of the brand's magic as well. The Carbon Aero Road Bar provides a stiff platform that's responsive to input, while providing vibration damping to reduce fatigue on your body when rides are long, and the roads are jarring. The bars feature entry ports for internal Di2 cable routing when paired with a Cervelo stem, and scale in at a minimal weight to keep your steed at a featherweight stature. Cervelo equips the bar with a tapered aerodynamic shape on top which is both great for reducing drag, and providing a comfortable perch to rest your palms on when you're mid pack and resting before putting in a major effort.
- Aero bars that pack in Cervelo's carbon expertise
- Aerodynamic profile cuts through wind, provides comfortable perch
- Carbon construction is light, stiff, and absorbs harsh vibrations
- 128-millimeter drop creates a comfortable nook in the drop
- Internal routing for Di2 keeps your cockpit exceptionally tidy
- Item #CVL1WUA
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2020
does anyone have a model for this? cervelo doesn't show it?