Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Aspero GRX 815 Di2 Gravel Bike
The Aspero GRX 815 Di2 Gravel Bike delivers for those of us who love to get out and rip it. It features the precision and reliability that comes with electronic shifting, and it's built to handle the abuse and harsh conditions that dedicated gravel riders love to face. The Aspero is designed with gravel racing in mind, and it's an excellent option for road riders who are looking for a similar feel to their current steed. GRX 800 series components handle tough routes yet function with the consistency and efficiency of Ultegra Di2 systems. The Aspero empowers athletes to move with purposeful speed, which makes sense since it comes from Cervelo, a brand known for its vast knowledge of road racing.
In a few words, the Aspero is built to be speedy and capable. It's a joy to ride and handles well. We appreciate the carbon layup and the engineering behind the frame that lends itself toward gravel racing. One feature we should highlight is the Trail Mixer fork insert, which lets us alter the wheel's position horizontally by 5-millimeters depending on our choice in tire size. The Trail Mixer adjusts the trail to manage shock, leaving us with a speedy and comfortable ride. And, because gravel riders typically don't have a peloton to ward off wind, the Aspero is made to be as aerodynamic as possible. In short, it feels as fast as it looks.
- An efficiently speedy gravel grinder for racing and riding
- Carbon layup is lightweight and ready to take down finish lines
- The Trail Mixer flip-chip in the fork keeps trail measurement consistent
- Lower, more stable road-like-feel from overall geometry
- Full carbon tapered fork designed for the Aspero
- Internal cable routing improves aerodynamics
- Electronic shifting delivers precision and reliability
- Item #CVL1WV8