Select Style & Size
A clean cockpit is a must, and we think it inevitably starts at the stem. Cervelo's Alloy Stem offers a shape built to optimize airflow, while providing stiffness you need when you're over the bars and hammering to the front of the pack. Cervelo uses trusty aluminum for its construction, which walks the fine line between light weight and stiffness, and rings in with a much more palatable price point than its carbon sibling. It's finished with a sleek gloss black aesthetic, and matte sripes on the side to keep your ride looking tidy and sharp.
- A sleek and simple stem for a tidy cockpit
- Aerodynamic shapes help reduce drag, and look clean
- Reliable aluminum construction is stiff and lightweight
- Aesthetically stunning with gloss black and matte details
- Sturdy steel hardware secures stem to bars and steer tube
- Item #CVL1WU2
- 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2019
Can I run Di2 cables through this stem?