Trasparente V Jersey
Cover yourself during the in-between season with a jersey that walks a fine line between thermal long-sleeve and jacket in the Trasparente V Jersey. This breathable top offers the freedom of movement of a thermal jersey, but with the windproof coverage of a winter cycling jacket.
- Castelli's answer for long fall rides with dipping temps
- Polartec NeoShell has 4-way stretch, plus wind-and-water protection
- Boost breathability with Nano Flex Xtra Dry back panels
- Sleeves offer wind protection on 3/4 of length to boost warmth
- Brushed interior traps in heat, and ushers away perspiration
- Full-length zipper allows for easy ventilation on climbs
- Reflective panels on front and back boost low light visibility
- Front zippered pocket securely stows your cards and gadgets
- Keep riding essentials at hand in three deep back pockets
- Item #CST00SW
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2020
Hits the mark- jacket/jeresy winner!
I’ve only had 1 ride in the mid/low 40F overcast & humid, East Coast usual. This is a superb part of your kit. I’d compare it to the Assos habu even the bonka (is a bit warmer) but much better & 1/2$. There’s a lot of options for the jacket/jersey space but this is the winner. It’s a great fit for me and was warm on the flats & descents but not overheated on the hills. I usually ride a fast 25mi or a longer 35-75+mi. Have not worn on the longer rides but have found that each length of ride/time requires different qualities. The big plus is that for some reason bicycle gear let’s the arms chill (hands follow) but will keep chest covered. This is NOT the case here. I’ll come back with more later in the season. 6’/ 168lbs- Xlrg because I layer up for longer spins