Tabula Rasa Full-Zip Jersey
The Castelli Tabula Rasa Full-Zip Jersey takes Castelli's coveted Aero Race Jersey, and applies its concepts to every-day rides with a slightly more relaxed cut. Like clean slate, it features minimal details, but the features it does slip in are effective, deliberate, and clean. The jersey is crafted with ProSecco Micromesh at its core to keep you dry and let your skin breathe, and Velocity Rev2 at the sleeves that keep the fit close to the body with raw-cut hems for a boost in aerodynamics. The simplified seaming allows Castelli's designers to have total flexibility in the graphics department, adding creative graphics that elevate the kit well beyond the classics. It features the same zipper construction that you'll find on Castelli's professional kits, and is finished off with a drop-tail hem and deep pockets for keeping your essentials close at hand.
- A simplified jersey with colorful style
- Comfortable fit meets an aero race jersey
- Keep dry with ProSecco Micromesh core fabric
- Sleek raw-cut Velicity Rev2 sleeves cut the wind
- Lose heat on the fly with full-length YKK Vislon zip
- Drop tail with silicone gripper locks hem in place
- Stash your essentials in three deep back pockets
- Item #CST00R9
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
I live in Florida and loved the tropical design. However, I am not a “competitive cyclist” (in other words, not skinny as a rail) and the X Large was not even remotely close to fitting—way too tight. My husband warned me this brand ran small; I took a chance anyway. If you weigh 150 pounds or less it might work for you.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Nice jersey, I bought the tabula rasa kit. Looks and feels good.