Why We Like The Castelli Marmo Jersey
With a unique design and comfortable construction, the Castelli Marmo Jersey is a necessity to add to our collection of kits. The main body features ProSecco Micromesh fabric to wick moisture for a dry ride, mesh side panels to enhance breathability, and Velocity Rev2 fabric on the sleeves with raw-cut edges.
- A comfortable short-sleeve jersey for riders of all levels
- ProSecco Micromesh body fabric is moisture-wicking
- Mesh side panels offer superior breathability
- Sleeves feature Velocity Rev2 fabric for a skin-tight fit
- Drop tail features 3 rear pockets for ample storage
- Reflective piping on the pockets enhance visibility
- Item #CSTZ7PN
- [body] ProSecco Micromesh, [side panels] mesh, [sleeves] Velocity Rev2
- full-length YKK Vislon
- spring, summer
- 3 rear
- piping on pockets
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 18, 2023
Pretty nice jersey
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a pretty nice quality jersey, although I was hoping for a better, lighter material. I bought the Multicolor green/blue shirt and it's a lot darker than it appears on the picture, the colors do not match. As far as the fit goes, I'm 5'8", 132lbs, I bought a Medium and it's a little short and just a bit too large, which is rather unusual for a Castelli. The quality seems good, time will tell.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help