Keep the Castelli Women's Idro Jacket handily folded in your rear jersey pocket, just in case ominous clouds start swirling overhead, threatening to drop heavy rain on your daily ride. It's both form-fitting and incredibly lightweight, conforming to your body in the cycling position and easily folding into your rear jersey pocket without taking up excess space. The dropped rear hem keeps your backside pleasantly dry from flinging moisture and road spray from vehicles.
This protective rain jacket employs Gore-Tex's newest Shakedry Technology, which places the waterproof, breathable membrane where a traditional jacket's face fabric would normally reside. Essentially, this eliminates the tendency for a jacket to wet out, which is what happens when the face fabric stops beading off rain, only to soak up residual moisture. By continuously beading off moisture, the Idro Jacket retains exceptional breathability, so you're never feeling cold or clammy due to soaking in perspiration.
- Waterproof jacket continues to breathe in heavy rain
- Form-fitting cut with dropped rear for added protection
- Gore-Tex Shakedry continues to breathe, even in downpours
- Shakedry places membrane externally to prevent wetting out
- YKK waterproof zip keeps moisture from seeping through
- Folds up compactly to fit in your rear jersey pocket
- Reflective Castelli logo for rearward visibility
- Item #CST00LX
- [membrane] Gore-Tex Shakedry (2-layer)
- hip with dropped rear hem
- reflective Castelli wordmark
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2020
Great light jacket but very slim arms.
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 150 lbs
Great size guide for torso however the upper arms are too tight for me whereas the rest of the jacket is fine. Need to return.