Gabba RoS Black Out Jersey
Battle through transition seasons with the right balance of warmth and breathability in Castelli's newest Gabba jersey. In its 4th generation, the Gabba is more waterproof than ever before, but packs in the same sleek fit that you've come to expect from its legacy.
- Castelli brings back the Gabba with sleek and stealthy aesthetics
- The 4th generation of Gabba features the latest fine-tuned fabrics
- GORE Infinium 205 front panel slices through wind and showers
- Manage perspiration and keep dry with Infinium 203 back panels
- Abbreviated chest panel provides flawless fit in cycling position
- Taped shoulder seams provide extra protection from showers
- 2 rear pockets with integrated pump sleeve keep essentials at hand
- Large reflective panel on drop-tail looks stealthy but boosts visibility
- Item #CST00TB
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX Infinium 205 Warm, [rear] GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch
- 2 rear with pump sleeve
- panel on dropped tail
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2021
Great but order two sizes bigger!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 22"
- 160 lbs
Love the Gabba RoS. I am 5' 9" and weigh 160. My arms are not big but I do have a chest. All of my cycling gear is Medium race cut so I ordered this in a Large and XL. The L was just too tight to breathe in when paired with a base layer and a thin thermal jersey and a little restrictive without the thermal jersey. The XL is still a race fit but also will go over a thin thermal. I specifically wanted something that would cover the shoulders and I pair it with arm warmers and short sleeve base layer. It works VERY well. It breathes with some water repellent ability and if you look in the Giro, you will see several teams using this garment in heavy down pours in 45 degree weather. i would order this one and two sizes too big and return the one that does not fit. I hate that I am wearing a XL garment (kind of hurts my pride) but this piece is worth every penny spent on it.