Don't sweat a thing.
The Entrata 3 Sleeveless Jersey sports a form-fitting design that hugs your body, but without restricting motion, thanks to its shoulder stretch panels that conform brilliantly when you're in an aggressive cycling position. It's finished with a full-length zipper for releasing excess warmth on those summer suffer fests and three rear pockets for plentiful storage of extra water bottles and nutritional needs. And if you do venture our in the late evening when it's not so warm, Castelli places reflective highlights throughout for extra visibility to passing traffic.
- Cool-wearing sleeveless jersey for oppressive summer heat
- Prosecco GT fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Cooling mesh side panels actively ventilate your upper body
- Form-fitting design with conforming shoulder stretch panels
- Full-length zipper releases excess warmth on hot summer rides
- Reflective highlights pop to passing traffic in low lighting
- Three rear pockets provide plentiful storage on the road
- Item #CST00KG
- Q & A
Beat the Texas heat
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
Living in the Ft. Worth, Texas area, it's been hotter way earlier this year than years past. 100+ degree days in MARCH. It's now July 3rd, and have worm this jersey every ride. I was wearing a local bike shop cycling team jersey from Castelli before, which was a great jersey in Chicagoland where I used to live, as the temps were below 90 almost all the time, 70-80 more commonly, and it was fine for that, but, here in Texas, I heat up and start dripping sweat 5 miles in. This Castelli sleeveless jersey has very good breathability overall, although, I do still find myself unzipping the jersey about half way down for added cooling depending on the effort I put out. Wicks away most of the sweat (I'm a profuse sweater...not any fault of this product or Castelli). Typical Castelli 3 rear ended pockets, durable zipper construction, very comfortable, doesn't bunch up and stays put, and washes very well. I wash all parts of my kits with laundry bags and sensitive type detergents.
As for sizing, I'm 6'0 was 210lbs now 190, and the jersey still fits in a size XXL.