Nothing short of really tough.
While you're in the middle of a good, long hike, the last thing you want to be worried about is your pants. Carhartt's Force Tappen Cargo Shorts won't let you down, though. These hardcore shorts are known for their durability with their lightweight, ripstop fabric, so you can take these shorts through thistles and thorns, but no promises that they'll save your calves. A gusseted crotch and FastDry technology make the Force Tappens easy to move in and dry to hike in as they wick away excess moisture. Plus the deep, secure-closing pockets keep all your belongings where they need to be, but close at hand. These shorts' Stain Breaker also makes sure that no matter you get yourself into, you'll be able to get it out in the wash, from berries, to grass, to olive oil gone rogue from dinner.
- Lightweight and durable shorts for tough hikes and work alike
- Moisture-wicking fabric for dry hikes
- Stain-resistant fabric keeps fabric spot-free
- Gusseted crotch allows for mobility while you work
- Securely closing pockets keep belongings from falling out
- Item #CHT00BV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32 inch
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Great shorts for every day work life. Great comfortable and very durable.