Why We Like The Cardiff Snowcraft Crane Pro Carbon Snowboard
Cardiff's all-terrain machine, the Crane Pro Carbon Snowboard, was made with every inch of the mountain in mind. Its directional twin shape and hybrid camber profile fare beautifully in deep powder and butterable groomers. It has a friendlier sidecut than the more aggressive Goat, and it features Cardiff's PERFECTpivot design and reverse-sidecut SPEEDbumps for extra edge hold on icy laps and crystallized pow.
Built with the Pro Carbon construction, this version of Cardiff Snowcraft's Crane is optimized for out-of-bounds adventures, too. Carbon and titanal keep the board's weight low while enhancing the power of the poppy, damping wood core and responsive triax glassing. Underfoot, a graphite-infused sintered base incites speed and boosts durability for a fun ride that lasts lap after lap.
- All-mountain snowboard for mixed terrain and varied riding styles
- Directional twin shape with freestyle-ready BUTTERblunt nose and WINGtail
- HALFcamber profile puts power underfoot and features floaty tips
- PERFECTpivot sidecut puts 3 contact points on each side for edge control
- Medium-stiff flex is ideally reactive in and out of bounds
- Titanal and carbon additives aid pop, damping, and response at a low weight
- Graphite-infused sintered base boosts riding speed and board durability
- Item #CDS001F