CAPiTA Paradise Snowboard
These perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable and supportiveyet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life on the mountain can throw at you. These highly sought-after decks feature a poppy, lightweight, and powerful FSC Certified Multizone Core combined with super-strength 4x20mm Carbon Aramid Beams, among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics.
With the twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love. If you like to cruise side-country powder in the morning and laps through the park in the afternoon, this is the board for you.
The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- 139cm, 141cm, 143cm, 145cm, 147cm, 149cm
- directional twin
- medium (5 out of 10 on CAPiTA's scale)
- Resort V3 (camber past inserts, rocker to nose and tail)
- Effective Edge
- [139cm] 1063mm, [141cm] 1078mm, [143cm] 1098mm, [145cm] 1113mm, [147cm] 1130mm, [149cm] 1146mm
- Waist Width
- [139cm] 229mm, [141cm] 231mm, [143cm] 233mm, [145cm] 235mm, [147cm] 237mm, [149cm] 239mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [139cm] 7m, [141cm] 7.1m, [143cm] 7.2m, [145cm] 7.3m, [147cm] 7.4m, [149cm] 7.5m
- Stance Width
- [139cm] 18in, [141cm, 143cm] 18.9in, [145cm, 147cm] 19.8in, [149cm] 20.8in
- Stance Setback
- Multizone Dual (poplar, beech)
- Superdrive FX (sintruded)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [139cm] 80 - 130lb, [141cm] 85 - 135lb, [143cm] 90 - 140lb, [145cm] 95 - 145lb, [147cm] 100 - 150lb, [149cm] 110 - 160lb+
- Special Blend (biax, Magic Bean bio-resin), Carbon Aramid struts
- Base Color
- size dependent
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help