Why We Like The Defenders of Awesome Snowboard
It's sort of like a spaceship and a top-tier all mountain board got blended together. It may seem weird, but when it's Capita's heavily renowned, 7-time winner of the Good Wood award, Defenders of Awesome Snowboard, the space oddity becomes a lot more interesting.
Made to excel on any terrain or feature, the DOA features the latest technologies that poke fun of the phrase "master of none." Its signature Resort V1 profile is ahead of the game, keeping us the center of control for when we're touching down in powder fields and rail gardens. The twin flex gives us the best of both worlds when riding switch or regular, and keeps us afloat in those powder meadows and locking on to steel in the park. When we're ready to scratch our itch for hyperspace, we can rely on the Quantum Drive base and Dual Blaster core for an intense charge without losing control.
- Unique all-mountain freestyle board that excels on or off-piste
- Next-gen camber profile fuses pop, response, and turn initiation
- True twin shape makes for an even flow when landing in switch
- Medium twin flex is playful but doesn't impede your control
- Dual Blaster core is strong and powerful for full board command
- Magic Bean resin wrap enhances strength and durability
- Quantum Drive sintered and polyethylene base screams for speed
- Carbon fiber boosters fuel your ollies and tighten your response
- Item #CPTO078