Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Hellbender PF30 Bottom Bracket
We're eliminating creaky bottom brackets for life with the Cane Creek Hellbender PF30 Bottom Bracket fixed to our English threaded bikes. These highly advanced and expertly crafted bottom brackets work with English 68/73mm threaded bottom brackets to ensure we can fit our favorite PF30 cranks. The Hellbender bearings have been painstakingly built to resist the most abrasive of riding conditions, so fixing it to our commuter fixie is the first thing on our mind.
- High-quality bearings for long bottom bracket life
- Fits in BSA/English 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
- Stainless steel bearings use dual seals to keep out grime and dirt
- Machined lightweight aluminum cups won't flex under pressure
- Works with any PF30 crank
- Item #CNE1WU4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.