Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The eeSILK Carbon Seatpost
We've all been hours into a big-mile day when the worst back pain hits and, as it turns out, some of this pain is attributed to whole-body vibrations from rough roads. Cane Creek decided to address this with their eeSILK Carbon Seatpost. Their design brings a lighter weight at just 295 grams, and high performance for speedy cycling. The new eeSilk seatpost features the same 20mm of ride-extending compliance as the original, but its new carbon layup makes it a light option that dampens harsh vibrations for a pleasant ride.
- A light and comfortable seatpost for long rides over rough roads
- Carbon fiber construction that's lightweight at just 295 grams
- 20mm of travel for disguising and dampening harsh vibrations
- An ideal enhancement for endurance road bikes
- Comfortable and easy riding over long distances
- Item #CNE1WU9
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.