Why We Like The Candide Resort 101 Ski
The Candide Resort 101 Ski gives the game away with its name, but that doesn't mean it isn't still a dream to ride. This dreamboat all-mountain ski has a mid-fat waist and twin-tip profile to make every trip to the mountains the trip of a lifetime. We can take it through the park to flash some steezy tricks off the flat tops or dig our edges in on the corduroy and run hot-laps all day long. The wood core construction and carbon laminate offer plenty of responsive pop, so no matter where we go, we can feel the power and control under our feet.
- Balanced skis for riding around - you guessed it - the resort
- 101mm waist thrives on groomed snow and can play off-piste
- Triple-cut radii offers plenty of stability and quick initiation
- Rocker in tip and tail creates smooth control and a bit of float
- Camber underfoot drives power to our edges on sweeping turns
- Paulownia and poplar wood core is lightweight yet powerful
- Carbon laminate turbocharges the ski with plenty of pop
- Soft flex is perfect on packed snow for intuitive manipulation
- Item #CDE000N
- 167cm, 173cm, 179cm, 184cm
- [184cm] 129 / 101 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [184cm] (tip) 18m, (waist) 30m, (tail) 20m
- All-Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- paulownia, poplar
- carbon, fiberglass
- rockwell steel
- P-Tex 4000 (sintered)
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [184cm, pair] 7lb 15oz (3600g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help