Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Forester Down Jacket
We keep warm during winter's worst with the Canada Goose Forester Down Jacket. Lofty, 625-fill duck down insulation provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio, while the durable, water-resistant face fabric fends off light snow and rain.
Pleated shoulders ensure comfortable, unrestricted motion as you go about your day, and quality details like the reinforced elbow patches, easily accessible pockets, and lined chin guard keep you reaching for this jacket time and time again. Complete with a slim, sleek fit for an elevated, go-with-anything aesthetic, the Forester is sure to have you wishing that winter would never end.
- Fend off the cold in this rugged winter jacket
- Duck down insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Water-resistant fabric repels snow and light rain
- Shoulder pleats promote range of motion
- Elbow patches are reinforced to add durability
- Lined chin guard is comfortable against skin
- Slim fit provides a sleek, elevated aesthetic
- Item #CDG008D
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.