Fend of the urban winter's chill in the Canada Goose Blakely Parka. Its durable Arctic Tech construction repels moisture from light snow while the down insulation delivers warmth on those cold morning commutes. When the temperatures are especially low, the down-filled hood adds warmth and protection from the elements while you're waiting for the bus or train. Its two-way front zipper enhances your mobility or offers venting when you're racing to make it to work on time while the articulated sleeves enhance your range of motion. Fill the many pockets with everything you'll need for the day and head out the door in warmth and style.
- Practical and stylish jacket for warmth through urban winters
- Arctic Tech fabric repels light moisture for dry comfort in snow
- Down insulation offers lofty warmth on those cold morning commutes
- Down-filled adjustable hood traps body heat on extra cold evenings
- 2-way zipper vents or enhances mobility when unzipped from bottom
- Drop hem provides added coverage for battling the winter elements
- Tricot lined chin guard adds comfort when jacket is fully zipped
- A plethora of pockets hold plenty of daily necessities with ease
- Item #CDG007O
- Q & A
Love this coat!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 100lbs
I gave this to my niece as a gift & she loves it. Beautiful, quality jacket.