XLC 470 Crampon
- Solid crampons for winter mountaineering
- Aluminum spikes are light and sturdy
- 12-point crampon for a secure feel
- Fits most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment is easy to work with
- Item #CMP007T
- 7075 Aluminum
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- yes, included
- Boot Compatibility
- automatic, semi-automatic
- Claimed Weight
- [size 36-48] 20.3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 14, 2020
Excellent 3 Season Workhorse
- I've put it through the wringer
This is my go to all-round crampon for 3 season use in the Cascades. It's light, sturdy, and the 12 point design inspires confidence on icier starts. Works well for everything from late season laps on Rainier to spring ascents in the Cascades. May not be the best option for steeper technical ice, but I would consider this essential to my kit for glaciers and steep snow.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help