Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Skimo Nanotech Crampon
CAMP USA's Skimo Nanotech Crampon is what you want on your ski boots for any technical ski mountaineering mission. Its steel-reinforced front points offer durability and increased snow penetration for front-pointing on hard snow and ice. The heel bail is specifically designed for alpine touring boots, and has three height settings for a customized fit. CAMP sells semi-automatic toe bails separately for boots without toe welts, but the Skimo Nanotech comes with toe bails that are compatible with welted boots. The linking bar is fully adjustable, too, with a large and small range for a precise fit on all boot lengths, and CAMP includes anti-balling plates, a carrying case, and a torx key for easy adjustment.
- Lightweight crampon for ski mountaineering missions
- Steel-reinforced front points increase durability and penetration
- Heel bail fits touring boots and 3 height settings customize fit
- Semi-automatic toe bails sold separately for boots without toe welts
- Micro-adjustable linking bar offer a precise fit for all boots
- Anti-balling plates, carrying case, and torx adjustment key included
- Item #CMP009P
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.