Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Red
Select a size:
Time spent jugging up ropes can be crucial if you want to finish the route before sunset, and Camp USA optimized the Turbohand Acender with proprietary, cutting-edge technology that should assist with speedy ascents. It has a unique roller that smoothens out upward gliding ropes, and it reduces wear-and-tear for greater reliability overtime. Camp USA designed the alloy body to align with the rope for precise handling, and the opening system is protected on both sides to prevent accidental openings, making the Turbohand an excellent option for traversing as well as ascending. You can purchase the Turbohand Guide as an accessory that attaches to the bottom for better aligning with longer ropes.
- Ascender optimized for faster rope jugging
- Proprietary roller smoothens out the rope gliding through
- Ergonomic handle extends up for double-handed use
- Three attachment points enhance organization
- Toothed cam finished with anti-wear treatment and draining holes
- Item #CMPJ16T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.