Why We Like The Mountain Series Teton 2X Two-Burner Cooking System
Whether you're setting up a base camp in preparation for a more arduous trek or just camping a short distance from your vehicle, your appetite must be appeased, and the Camp Chef Teton 2-Burner Stove is here to answer the call. The Teton 2 features a sleek and lightweight design that folds to a briefcase-size, complete with carrying handle. Unfold and fire up the powerful burners, make a cowboy breakfast, and leave the scene like a seasoned car camper.
- A 2-burner stove for car-camping or setting up base camp
- Two 10,000 BTU burners yield tons of heat for gourmet cooking
- Three-sided windscreen keeps weather from ruining your meal
- Matchless ignition helps you get cooking without open fire
- Drip tray is easy to clean and removes quickly
- Adjustable heat control knobs allow for various cook temps
- Great for emergency's and backyard cook-a-thons
- Carry handle makes for easy transportation
- Item #CCFZ03Q
- stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- propane, canister
- Heat Output
- [each burner] 10,000BTU
- 13.5 x 22 x 4.25in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 22, 2022
What's the rubber o-ring size for the section where the regulator screws into? I'm trying to make sure I have extras on hand in case they slide off or break.
March 21, 2022