Select Style & Size
Podium Chill Insulated Water Bottle
Like most water bottles, the Camelbak 21oz Podium Chill Insulated Water Bottle keeps you hydrated on runs or bike rides. Unlike most bottles, this one keeps your water cold from the first hour to the last. Its BPA-free TruTaste polypropylene material is safer to drink out of than polycarbonate plastics and it won't distort your water's taste, and HydroGuard insulation keeps your beverage chilled twice as long as regular sports bottles. The Jet Valve cap is spill-proof and self-sealing so you can squeeze some deliciousness down your gullet quickly and get back to what you were doing.
- Cool refreshment on the road comes in this insulated water bottle
- Insulation keeps drink chilled twice as long as normal bottles
- TruTaste material lets you taste the water, not the bottle
- Valve is spill-proof and self-sealing for quick, clean use
- Item #CAM009Z
- BPA-free TruTaste polypropylene
- Jet Valve
- 2.9 x 2.9 x 9.4 in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, hiking, road cycling, road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2020
Nice insulated bottle !
- I've put it through the wringer
I like the bottles. They fit and stay in place in my Bontrager cages. They keep fluid cold for a decent amount of time. the caps are good no spill or leaks. The caps are better designed than previous model.
May 31, 2019
Great improvement over previous model
- I've used it several times
Ligther, the valve system y think is better and stays cleaner than the previous model of this bottle, definitely worth it and these bottole looks very good
October 3, 2019
The valve system has an internal cap (hat shaped) that has to be removed for cleaning......annoying and not really more efficient. The bottle weight is the same as other 20oz. models. The open/closed nut (wing) is not as easy to grip or use as previous models. I think the colors are cool....for the chicks!