Select Style & Size
Forget reaching for a drink when you're sipping hands-free with the CamelBak Crux Insulated Tube Director. This drinking tube bends upwards for hands-free hydration when you're hiking, running, and mountain biking. The tube is covered with an insulated sleeve that keeps water flowing in icy temperatures. The Big Bite valve uses an on/off switch for drip-free operation.
It works with CamelBak's Crux Reservoir, which features CamelBak's newest Quick Link connector. This new feature allows you to disconnect the hydration hose without worrying about water spilling from the reservoir. Now you can remove your hydration reservoir from a pack without pulling the hydration tube from its routing sleeve.
- Hands-free hydration with the CamelBak Crux Reservoir
- Drinking tube bends upwards for convenient drinking
- Insulated sleeve prevents water from freezing in the cold
- Big Bite valve with on/off switch for drip-free operation
- Quick Link connector removes without spilling from reservoir
- Hydroguard antimicrobial prevents funky build-up
- Item #CAM007T
- CamelBak Crux Hydration Reservoir
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2018
- I've used it several times
My husband took off the neoprene on my winter hose without asking and quickly realized it was a total pain to put back onto the hose! So in order to save our marriage i just bought another tube. i have used this hiking, biking and skiing and i am impressed with the fact the the top doesnt freeze in the winter, the tube is flexible, water comes out cold and fresh....super please. easy to snap onto my bladder. love it. buy it.
April 30, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Great insulation to prevent the frozen tube. This is great no more back blowing lines to prevent from coming frozen. Easy use when switching the lines.