Select style & size:Select options
Forget reaching for a drink when you're sipping hands-free with the CamelBak Crux Insulated Tube Director. This drinking tube bends upwards for hands-free hydration when you're hiking, running, and mountain biking. The tube is covered with an insulated sleeve that keeps water flowing in icy temperatures. The Big Bite valve uses an on/off switch for drip-free operation.
It works with CamelBak's Crux Reservoir, which features CamelBak's newest Quick Link connector. This new feature allows you to disconnect the hydration hose without worrying about water spilling from the reservoir. Now you can remove your hydration reservoir from a pack without pulling the hydration tube from its routing sleeve.
- Hands-free hydration with the CamelBak Crux Reservoir
- Drinking tube bends upwards for convenient drinking
- Insulated sleeve prevents water from freezing in the cold
- Big Bite valve with on/off switch for drip-free operation
- Quick Link connector removes without spilling from reservoir
- Hydroguard antimicrobial prevents funky build-up
- Item #CAM007T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great insulation to prevent the frozen tube. This is great no more back blowing lines to prevent from coming frozen. Easy use when switching the lines.