Why We Like The Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Burton's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is the most intuitive way to get connected to our boards. With strap-free connection points, we simply click, click, and shred. Even without straps, these bindings offer precision control that caters to all riding varieties. The single-component construction keeps the bindings lightweight and durable, and the integrated FullBED cushion keeps chatter at bay for reduced fatigue after a long day of trick tweaking and pow slashing.
- Easy-to-ride bindings in a women's-specific sizing pattern
- Medium-stiff flex rides well from park to pow
- Single-component construction for lightweight durability
- Baseplate padding reduces vibrations for smoother riding
- Toolless forward lean adjustment easily sets desired angle
- Re:Flex mount compatible with most modern snowboards
- Compatible only with Step On snowboard boots
- Item #BURZ9DV
- single component (nylon composite, 18% short-glass)
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Step On heel connector
- Toe Strap
- Step On Toe Hooks 2.0
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Re:Flex (Channel, 4-hole)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help