Select Style & Size
Skylar Bib Pant
You can't be there to protect your little man all the time, but you can give him his own personal force field with the Burton Boys' Skylar Bib Pant. DryRide Durashell technology combined with fully taped seams work together to shield him from snow as he explores the mountain. Thermacore insulation blocks winter's chill, so he'll stay warm and comfortable. Adjustable elastic shoulder straps offer a personalized fit, while a Room-To-Grow system allows you to extend the pant's length when he grows an inch or two. Built-in gaitors seal out snow to keep his legs and feet dry.
- A snowboard bib for extra coverage and protection on the mountain
- DryRide Durashell membrane repels water to keep him dry
- Synthetic insulation keeps him cozy
- Fully taped seams to prevent seeping
- Room-to-Grow system for longer wear
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a personalized fit
- Chest pocket for stashing essentials
- Item #BUR01JC
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer), [face] polyester plain weave, [lining] taffeta
- Thermacore (100g)
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 5,000 g/m²
- fully taped
- 1 reverse zipper hand, 1 bib cargo
- belt loops
- yes, adjustable shoulder straps
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2018
My son is loving these bibs!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- Extra large
- 5` 0"
- 100 lbs
My 11 yr old son plays long and hard out in the weather and needed snow pants to hold up. So far, these bibs have him impressed! He definitely prefers bibs to keep the snow from going up his shirt. Lots of extra pockets. They are keeping him warm and dry-so far so good! I bought them a size big to fit him for a while and the straps tightened up enough that they fit him just fine now .