Why We Like The Burton Ruler Step On BOA Snowboard Boot
Living up to its name for yet another season, the Burton Ruler Step On BOA Snowboard Boot reigns supreme as a well-rounded option in Burton's Step On lineup that makes everything easy, whether we're getting them on and off, riding around in them, or walking along the parking lot. A middle-of-the-road flex lends us a lot of versatility, blending reactivity with forgiveness for those of us who like to have it all. Burton's Imprint 2 is one of their most impressive liners, maximizing performance and warmth while managing moisture.
- Iconic step-on boot for conquering terrain with confidence
- Medium flex rides everything from park to powder
- BOA Fit System is the fastest and most secure in the game
- Imprint 2 liner warms your feet with light insulation
- Molded EVA footbed prevents slippage and softens underfoot
- Step On EST outsole won't have you sliding around the lot
- Recycled rubber content in the outsole for eco-friendly riding
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #BURZ9DN
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- BOA® Fit System, TX3 lacing
- Imprint 2, 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Step On EST, recycled rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help