Ruler Snowboard Boot
The Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot finds that sweet spot for all-terrain domination when you're only rocking one boot throughout the entire season. It's outfitted with Speed Zone lacing for a fine-tuned fit over the upper and lower zones with the simple pull of a lacing handle, as well as a medium flex that helps you stay in control with comfort everywhere from the park's rail line to sending some hidden cliffs in the trees of your favorite resort.
Burton integrated 3M Thinsulate into the Imprint 2 liner for lasting warmth when you're stuck on the rickety old two-person lift that's getting pummeled by frigid winds and sideways snow. Not to mention, the Imprint 2 liner is thermo-moldable to ensure a customized fit by molding to your feet as you ride throughout the season. The Man Fur lining ensures fuzzy comfort, and the Lock-Up cuff provides greater response by eliminating dreaded heel lift. An EST Optimized outsole tailors towards more freestyle-focused riders with a lightweight design that absorbs harsh landings thanks to B3 Gel cushioning, while the Sleeping Bag reflective foil bounces your own body heat back to itself for added warmth on bitingly cold days.
- Versatile all-mountain boot that goes from steeps to park kickers
- Medium flex provides support for riding anything on the mountain
- Speed Zone lacing independently adjusts upper and lower zones
- Shrinkage Tech reduces boot's footprint by an entire size
- Imprint 2 liner with 3M insulation for toasty-warmth
- B3 Gel cushioning smooths out choppy snow and harsh landings
- Item #BUR02KB