Why We Like The Burton Ritual LTD Step On Snowboard Boot
The Burton Ritual LTD Step On Snowboard Boots feel especially high-end—because they are. First and foremost, Step On technology secures these boots right to our bindings, no straps required, for a quick connection that's just as solid as its counterparts. They're made with Burton's lightest materials, so we feel lighter and fly higher when hitting jumps and sending it off side-hits. And the BOA Fit System delivers such a precise fit that each movement feels engineered for our success. Burton's heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner feels excellent right out of the box, and the low-profile sole keeps us closer to our board for even more intuitive riding.
- Top-of-line snowboarding boot built with Step On technology
- Medium flex allows versatility in riding styles
- Imprint 3 liner with comfort features and responsive design
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System provides a precise fit
- Articulating cuff allows deep carves while maintaining binding connection
- Slim outsole made with recycled content keeps feeling close to the board
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #BURZ9DL
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System, Coiler technology, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3 Liner, DryRide Heat Cycle, Plush Cuff 1.0, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (4 - 7 on Burton's scale)
- Step On EST Outsole (recycled rubber content)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help