Why We Like The Burton Ritual LTD BOA Snowboard Boot
Ditch the weight without losing any tech is the ethos of the Burton Ritual LTD BOA Snowboard Boot. Starting with the high-durability, weather-resistant Ultraweave uppers, complemented with the Dual-Zone BOA Fit System, the design of these all-mountain boots screams versatile, tough, and high-end. Burton's Imprint 3 liner is heat-moldable for a perfect fit, moisture-wicking for dry feet on high-output rides, and heat-reflecting to prevent frigid toes on ice-cold days. It's locked in with the Focus Cuff, preventing heel lift when we lean into those deep carves. And even below the foot, the list of tech goes on, adding comfort and connection while keeping the boot light and ready for any ride.
- High-performance snowboard boot for all-mountain maneuvers
- Technical woven uppers are lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System offers micro-adjustable, zonal fit
- Wicking, heat-retaining, heat-moldable liner with fit-enhancing features
- ReBounce cushioning is low-profile for improved damping
- EST sole shaping reduces heel rise for a closer board connection
- Hybrid sole with recycled rubber zones for grip where it's needed and low-weight where it's not
- Item #BURZ9DK
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Ultraweave synthetic, GripLITE backstay (rubber)
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3, Plush Cuff 1.0, Focus Cuff, DryRide Heat Cycle
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (4 - 7 on Burton's scale)
- DynoBITE (EVA, recycled content rubber)
- Level 2 (EVA)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help