Why We Like The Burton Photon Step On BOA Wide Snowboard Boot
In the Photon Step On BOA Wide Snowboard Boot, Burton takes one of our favorite boots and adds extra room for the wide-footed rippers. Compatible with the quick-and-easy Step On interface, this boot ensures we can take tons of laps thanks to our ability to click in and ride right after getting off the chair. The heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner epitomizes plush performance, ensuring loads of warmth, breathability, and heel-hugging security for long days of surfing snowy terrain.
- A wide version of the Photon Step On BOA offers extra-wide comfort
- Step On® backstay and outsole offer an easy and fast clip-in
- The Sequence BOA® Fit System evenly distributes pressure
- Heat molding the Imprint 3 liner provides a customized fit
- Warmth and comfort provided by the sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot
- Item #BURZ9DE
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone dial with New Sequence™ and Coiler™ Technology
- Imprint™ 3 Liner, DryRIDE Heat Cycle, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (6 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Step On™ EST® Outsole (recycled rubber content)
- level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- All-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help