Performance Midweight Sock
When you're going from first to last chair, it's hard to beat the comfort of the stretchable, breathable, quick-drying, and warm Burton Performance Midweight Sock. It uses a blend of midweight fabrics—including merino wool—that wick away heat-robbing sweat and fight nasty odors that usually come with long days in the mountains. Strategically-placed Sock Lock reinforcements prevent movement or chafing, while the ventilated DryRide toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Medium-density cushioning throughout soak up impact, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing your comfort when strapped in tight.
- Mid-density snowboard sock with advanced comfort designs
- Stretchy, breathable merino blend wicks sweat, fights odor
- Sock Lock reinforcements keep the socks in place all day
- Ventilated panels keep air circulating for cool comfort
- Odor-resistant footbed keeps funky smells at bay
- Item #BUR02HG
- Q & A
stylish and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my significant other and he seems to enjoy them quite a bit. I find he wears them almost everyday - walking, hiking, snowboarding you name and he has the socks on. Seems as though they are quite durable due to this wear. Would definitly recommend them and buy another pair.