Performance Midweight Sock
When you're going from first to last chair, it's hard to beat the comfort of the stretchable, breathable, quick-drying, and warm Burton Performance Midweight Sock. It uses a blend of midweight fabrics—including merino wool—that wick away heat-robbing sweat and fight nasty odors that usually come with long days in the mountains. Strategically-placed Sock Lock reinforcements prevent movement or chafing, while the ventilated DryRide toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Medium-density cushioning throughout soak up impact, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing your comfort when strapped in tight.
- Mid-density snowboard sock with advanced comfort designs
- Stretchy, breathable merino blend wicks sweat, fights odor
- Sock Lock reinforcements keep the socks in place all day
- Ventilated panels keep air circulating for cool comfort
- Odor-resistant footbed keeps funky smells at bay
- Item #BUR02HG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nice pair of midweight snowboard socks. Keep your feet warm in average to cold temps, and are still pretty low profile under the boot.
stylish and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my significant other and he seems to enjoy them quite a bit. I find he wears them almost everyday - walking, hiking, snowboarding you name and he has the socks on. Seems as though they are quite durable due to this wear. Would definitly recommend them and buy another pair.