Why We Like The Performance Midweight Sock
When you're going from first to last chair, it's hard to beat the comfort of the stretchable, breathable, quick-drying, and warm Burton Performance Midweight Sock. It uses a blend of midweight fabrics—including merino wool—that wick away heat-robbing sweat and fight nasty odors that usually come with long days in the mountains. Strategically-placed Sock Lock reinforcements prevent movement or chafing, while the ventilated DryRide toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Medium-density cushioning throughout soak up impact, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing your comfort when strapped in tight.
- Mid-density snowboard sock with advanced comfort designs
- Stretchy, breathable merino blend wicks sweat, fights odor
- Sock Lock reinforcements keep the socks in place all day
- Ventilated panels keep air circulating for cool comfort
- Odor-resistant footbed keeps funky smells at bay
- Item #BUR02HG
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 38% nylon, 30% acrylic, 30% merino wool, 2% elastane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help