Performance Lightweight Sock
Doubling your comfort, the Burton Performance Lightweight Sock 2-Pack delivers versatile all-winter function for back-to-back days. Made from a stretchy merino blend, this sock doubles down on compression technology and moisture-wicking comfort to handle long days exploring the entire resort. Burton's compression engineering applies pressure in critical zones to quicken recovery time as well as enhance circulation for greater warmth and comfort. Chafe-free Link Toe seams live up to their name to eliminate painful rubbing, while the innovative Sock lock reinforcements ensure that there's zero movement and zero chance of the fit becoming loose.
- Techy 2-pack of snowboarding socks for cold-to-cool temps
- Stretchy merino wicks sweat, dries fast, and breathes well
- Compression fit speeds up recovery and fights fatigue
- Ventilated panels ensure high breathability
- Link toe seams eliminate painful chafing
- Item #BUR02HH
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 46% nylon, 20% merino wool, 20% acrylic, 9% polypropylene, 3% Lycra, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are ok. Nothing special at all. I would not order them again. They are thin. The padding is minimal. They do not compare to Smartwool Ski Socks.