Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Everyday Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Outing 23L Backpack
It doesn't matter if you're trekking off to class, hitting the local trails, or hopping off to an international adventure, the Burton Outing 23L Backpack is itching to come along for the ride. Its rucksack closure makes it easy to access your clothes and gear, while padded shoulder straps ensure lots of comfort for your carry. The main compartment features a convenient laptop sleeve to keep your computer securely tucked away on walks to work, but the storage doesn't stop there. Open pockets on either side keep water bottles and snacks close by, and an external zippered pocket ensures that chargers, pens, and books are there when you need them.
- Rucksack-style pack for everyday life and weekend adventures
- 23L main compartment fits all of your clothes, gear, and other items
- Ergonomic cushioned shoulder strap make it easy to carry
- Rucksack closure is simple and easy to use
- Water bottle pockets ensure that hydration is always available
- External pocket keeps smaller items within reach
- Item #BUR01YU
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [face fabric] 300D polyester, [reinforced panels] 600D polyester
- 23L (1404cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Cush Ergonomic
- [external] 1 accessory, [internal] 1 laptop, 1 zippered security
- Laptop Sleeve
- up to 15in
- 18 x 12 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2018
Burton Outing 23L Backpack
I am a mother and am always carrying both my daughters an my supplies. This backpack worked perfect for us. It wasn't too big but still had enough pockets to organize everything we needed. Only complaint is the water bottle pockets doesn't have anything that secures the bottle in place. We had a couple of instances where the bottle rolled out of the backpack.