Why We Like The Burton Moto Snowboard Boot
Progres with the best in the Moto Snowboard Boot. Burton's all about improvement, so they took their Imprint liner to the next level with integrated lacing, heat-moldable materials, and a plush Man Fur lining for extra heat and comfort. The Speed Zone lacing is super-intuitive, tightening each zone of the boot with a simple pull. Finishing off this learner-friendly boot is a light and cushy DynoLITE sole, shedding grams for on-mountain comfort without ditching impact-absorbing cushioning or slip-resistant grip.
- Convenient and comfortable boot for novice-to-intermediate riders
- Speed Zone lacing system cinches a snug and secure fit
- Soft flex encourages easy turn initiation while building skills
- Imprint 1+ liner with integrated harness for a secure fit
- Man Fur lining adds warmth and softness for ultimate comfort
- Sleeping bag tech underfoot traps and reflects body heat
- DynoLITE sole crafted from light, impact-withstanding materials
- Item #BURZ9D9
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Speed Zone (speed lace), New England Ropes lace
- Impring 1+, Man Fur
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- soft (1 - 4 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help