Why We Like The Burton Mint Snowboard Boot
To get our riding to its best condition, we build skills in the Burton Mint Snowboard Boot. The Mint's forgiving flex and comfort-focused features keep us playing longer so we can progress faster. Speed Zone laces save time when readying for our trip to the lift. Soft flex boots ease turn initiation and board control. And the Imprint 1+ liner offers out-of-the-box comfort without sacrificing foot wrap or heel hold.
- Progression-focused snowboarding boot for riding the whole resort
- Soft flex enables easy turn initiation and intuitive control
- Comfortable Imprint 1+ liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit
- Speed Zone lacing allows quick adjustment for maximum support
- Heat-reflective foil keeps feet warm in wintry conditions
- DynoLITE sole sheds weight without losing lot-ready traction
- Item #BURZ9D6
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Speed Zone (speed lace), New England Ropes lace
- Imprint 1+
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- integrated lacing
- soft (1 - 4 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help