Why We Like The Burton Mint BOA Snowboard Boot
As easygoing as we are, the Burton Mint BOA Snowboard Boot is made soft for stress-free and easy turning from first chair to last. The Imprint liner conforms around our ankles to ensure we still get the proper response for fun boarding, while Burton's Total Comfort construction gives it a broken-in feel straight out of the box. Plus, the BOA Fit System locks in a precise, dialed fit in seconds with just the quick twist of a dial.
- Convenience and comfort define this boot for cool and easy snowboarding
- Soft flex is forgiving for smooth turning and playful fun all over the hill
- BOA Fit System featuring Coiler tech keeps it on tight
- Imprint 1+ liner wraps your foot soft and tight
- Total Comfort Construction for a broken-in feel
- DynoLite outsole for extra cushion and grip
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #BURZ9D5
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Single Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler technology, TX3 lace
- Imprint 1+
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- soft (1 - 4 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help