Why We Like The Burton Limelight Step On Snowboard Boot
The Limelight Step On Snowboard Boot is optimal for all-mountain shredding, thanks to a versatile and responsive medium-stiff flex and Burton's convenience-maximizing Step On technology. Sure, years of snowboarding under our belts help us look like pros from the terrain park to our secret powder stashes, but without the need to strap in, we feel like we could get paid for our on-mountain moves. Burton makes these already amazing boots even better with the BOA Fit System effortlessly locking in our feet and adjusting the fit as needed.
- Snowboard boot with Step On tech for all-condition convenience
- Mid-stiff flex for responsiveness that doesn't compromise comfort
- BOA Fit System creates a custom fit with the click of a dial
- Heat-moldable Imprint 2 liner features insulation and plush lining
- Recycled content rubber sole offers more eco-friendly grip
- Step On backstay and sole for a secure connection to Step On binding
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #BURZ9D3
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- Sequence BOA® Fit System, TX3 lacing
- Imprint 2, Plush Cuff 1.0, 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Lock-Up Cuff (hook-and-loop)
- medium-stiff (4 - 7 on Burton's scale)
- Step On, EST (Burton recycled content rubber)
- Level 2 molded EVA
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help