Why We Like The Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
The evolution of snowboarding has been taking place for nearly 60 years, so why stop now? Burton keeps making their bindings better, the Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding not excluded. This higher-end version of Burton's adored Lexa features a dual-component highback for additional response and suspension, fast-locking Double Take buckles that make short work of strapping in, and underfoot cushioning that stays comfortable and rebounding no matter how cold the air gets.
- Time-tested snowboard binding leveled up for best performance
- Lightweight components deliver a premium, fatigue-reducing feel
- Stiff flex provides extra reactivity for park and pow dominance
- Responsive dual-component highback with Heel Hammock for a snug fit
- Consistent-flexing baseplate with padding for cushioning and rebound
- Double Take buckles use less motion to create the desired tightness
- Re:Flex mounting is compatible with 4-hole and Channel systems
- Item #BURZ9D0
- dual-component, Living Hinge, Heel Hammock
- single-component (30% short-glass / nylon composite)
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex FullBED, B3 gel
- Ankle Strap
- Asym Hammockstrap
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Double Take Buckles
- stiff (6 - 9 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Re:Flex (4-hole, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help