Why We Like The Burton Lexa X EST Snowboard Binding
Back for another season, the Lexa X EST Snowboard Binding still offers the most-popular pro-caliber control on the mountain. With upgrades that make this binding lighter and reground materials that make the design greener, this year's edition is our favorite yet. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click let us strap in fast so we can keep charging lap after lap, and the supportive Heel Hammock and highback keep us comfortable while maximizing support. Underfoot, the strong, responsive, and shockingly playful baseplate is equipped with shock-absorbing EVA and B3 gel padding.
- High-caliber bindings for advanced all-mountain snowboarding
- Hi-Back construction provides supportive feel, control, comfort
- Heel Hammock keeps your foot planted in place with secure support
- Double Take buckles with Insta-Click make for quick strapping in
- Durable single-component baseplate holds up to everyday riding
- SensoryBED offers cushioning layer of B3 Gel for chop-free shredding
- Item #BURZ9CZ
- Heel Hammock
- single-component (30% short-glass/nylon composite)
- EST (Channel)
- Baseplate Padding
- SensoryBED, B3 Gel
- Ankle Strap
- Asym Hammockstrap
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap
- Double-Take Buckles with Insta-Click
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help