Why We Like The Burton Grom Step On Snowboard Boot
The simpler, the better when it comes to our young ones learning to ride, so we like the Burton Grom Step On Snowboard Boot for its user-friendly interface. The Burton Step On system allows them to step right into the bindings, eliminating the use of straps and buckles so they can focus on riding right from the start. The BOA® Fit System with an oversized dial makes it quick and easy for their little hands to tighten and loosen their boots while on the mountain to ease them along even further.
- Youth boots with simple boot-to-binding interface
- Easy to adjust with the Single Zone Boa® with oversize dial
- The Youth Imprint Liner adds extra comfort and warmth
- Compatible only with the Burton Step On binding interface
- The Step On Outsole features grippy recycled rubber
- Item #BURZ9BK
- Upper Material
- oversized Single Zone Boa®
- Youth Imprint
- Liner Closure
- Integrated Lacing
- Step On Outsole (Burton recycled content rubber)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help