Life beyond the bunny hill.
Take them from bunny-hill warrior to blue-square specialist with the easy-flexing feel and toasty warmth of the Burton Kids' Grom Boa Snowboard Boot. Designed for kids just learning to ride, the Grom Boa features an easy-ratcheting Boa closure that tightens and loosens with the simple twist of a dial. This alleviates many of the problems little rippers encounter with the lace-up boots of the past, allowing them to adjust fit on the slopes without the help of adults, or at least, with less intervention from Mom and Dad.
Liner-less, the Grom Boa boot instead offers 3M Thinsulate insulation for high levels of warmth during freezing winter conditions. Its soft-flexing upper helps kids link turns without feeling constricted to prevent proper turning dynamics. The Room-to-Grow footbed accomodates growing feet and expands the boot by an entire foot size. Once the boot is too tight, simply remove the footbed to increase the size, thereby extending the boot's use for another season. And because the secondary underlying footbed is fully padded, your little ripper won't sacrifice any performance or comfort with this expandable design.
- Progressive boot for, well, groms to go beyond the bunny hill
- Soft-flexing upper allows for easier turn initiation
- Boa closure cinches tight or loosens up by easy dialing
- Thinsulate insulation throughout keeps them toasty
- Expandable footbed accommodates growing feet
- DynoLite outsole is extra grippy with minimal weight
- Item #BUR022S