Top-shelf comfort and response.
The Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Binding was designed with the goal of creating the most comfortable binding ever, while still retaining the power needed to satisfy the needs of Burton's team riders. Unquestionably a success, the Genesis combines anatomical design with suspension technology to deliver an incredible fit and excellent response, making it ideal for everyone from park slayers to powderhounds.
The Kickback Hammock highback uses a suspension system to cradle the back of your boot for immediate response on turns and reduced fatigue during long days. Advanced composites keep the baseplate lightweight, yet strong, and it offers a responsive feel for quick edge-to-edge transitions. FullBED cushioning soaks up shock from flat landings and choppy snow, and AutoCANT aligns your joints in a natural position to alleviate pressure on your knees and enhance ollie power.
A nylon strip running down the center of the Hammockstrap ankle strap gives you a direct connection to your board at all times, meaning your board instantly responds to your every command. At the front, the Supergrip Capstrap locks down your boot securely without creating pressure points, so you'll never have to sweat about it slipping off mid-run. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure.
- Lightning-fast response and heavenly comfort combine
- Medium-stiff flex for serious response and support
- Kickback Hammock highback provides instant response
- Hammockstrap provides direct connection at all times
- FullBED cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCANT footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BUR021Q