Why We Like The Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boot
Where cozy comfort and performance collide, find the Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boot. High-end features like the Dual Zone BOA Fit System lacing and top-tier Imprint 3 liner keep us locked in with a mid-stiff flex that charges in freeride terrain and loosens up enough for the park.
While functional tech comes first, Burton didn't cut back on comfort. The Plush Cuff creates a snug fit on the calf for support, and the furry lining provides maximum coziness. The Focus Cuff reduces heel lift when carving and hiking. And the DryRide Heat Cycle lining reflects heat and wicks moisture, so our feet don't feel frigid on active or icy days.
- All-mountain snowboard boots don't compromise performance or comfort
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System with Lockdown tech to create a perfect fit
- Mid-stiff flex delivers support and responsiveness for all riding styles
- Heat-moldable Impring 3 lining Focus Cuff and Plush Cuff to add security
- Heat Cycle lining manages warmth and moisture for freeze-free riding
- Vibram rubber soles with snowboarding-focused traction tech
- Partially-recycled sole content reduces environmental impact
- Item #BURZ9CH
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU backstay
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Lockdown technology, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3, DryRide Heat Cycle, Plush Cuff 1.0, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Vibram Traction Lug, Vibram EcoStep (30% recycled rubber)
- Level 2 Molded EVA, Aegis (anti-odor coating)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help